Back by popular demand! Phlebotomy Technicians are in demand as one of the fastest growing occupations in healthcare. Launch your career as a Phlebotomy Technician, collecting blood samples from patients in a hospital, clinical laboratory, medical office, or clinic. Through lectures and hands-on training, learn what you need to know about the circulatory system, venipuncture technique and specimen collection, risk factors and complications, and quality assurance.
Payment plans now available; here is how it works
- go to https://www.aumtonline.com/online-payment, and make the initial payment of minimum $315.00, and make sure you type “Santa Monica” under class location
- Email your receipt (screenshot is fine) to email@example.com and call us at 310-434-3400, option 2 to complete registration
- Second payment of $700.00 is due on the first day of class
- Third payment of $700.00 is due on the day of 4th class meeting
- Final payment of $700.00 is due onthe last day of class
Please note that If a payment is missed, the student will not be allowed in class the following week.
For answers to frequently asked questions, visit Phlebotomy FAQ
This course provides a complete learning experienceâ€”with 48 hours of classroom instruction and a 40-hour hands-on externship, and prepares you to take the National Certification exam to become a Certified Phlebotomy Technician 1 (CPT1). A certificate of completion is awarded upon successful completion of the course. You must be at least 18 years old and have a high school diploma or equivalent at the time of registration. Registration fee includes books, supplies, study guides, all class materials, exam preparation, and externship.